Monday, September 16, 2013

アモン “Я”

OK...so I have not been writing much recently. My latest post was over 2 months ago when BT-12 was released. Then after endless projects and exams, I finally HAD free time. But I was too lazy to blog about vanguard and stuff (I do not like to share my *COUGH*wonderful*COUGH* ideas as I am quite the selfish character).


HOWEVER, due to my laziness, I also do not have an online vanguard playing platform account. Because of that, I am unable to test out many of my own personal deckbuilds.


So back to the topic: 

4 Demon Marquis, Amon "Reverse"
4 Demon World Marquis, Amon

4-X Story Teller
X Gwynn the Ripper
3 Amon's Follower, Hell's Draw
4 Amon's Follower, Ron Geenlin

3 Yellow Bolt
3 Doreen the Thruster
4 Poet of Darkness, Amon
4 Amon's Follower, Vlad Specula

4 Amon's Follower, Cruel Hand
4 Amon's Follower, Hell's Trick
4 Dark Knight of Nightmareland
4 Hysteric Shirley
1 Devil in Shadow (SV)


This decklist follows in the footsteps of Doctor O's ginseng deck.

This ginseng is the crossride of probably the unit which owns the longest dick in the anime. His limit break sort of turns him into MLB's burst and you get to spam it for consecutive turns, making it hurt a lot for your opponents at 4/5 damage.

You should play this guy because he has the longest dick in the anime. Just kidding. He is the base of your crossride. Making your ginseng's ass 1000 higher than MLB itself. Also, at 5 damage, if you really want the free power and your opponent has no 20000 lines you can ride this guy back on top of ginseng.

Draw Power in a crossride deck. Be careful about drawing out draw triggers though.

Berserk Dragon in a DOTE deck.

This unit has so much potential together with Doreen. The 2 soulcharges give Doreen +6000 power. Call this unit in front of Doreen and voila! you get a 21000 line. The 2 soulcharges also builds up the soul for the both your Grade 3 Vanguard. Also, she's cute and hot.

Burning Horn in a DOTE deck.

Another unit that pairs well with Doreen. You get to soulcharge every turn and it gives +1 soul to your Vanguard, +3000 to Doreen. Even better, after resting it to use its effect, lock it for ginseng's limit break to effectively not waste this unit for the turn.

This unit is here for its wonderful name and the easy-to-fulfill-condition of its 9000 boost.

Sentinel.

It would be hard to be gradelocked with this Pioneer. Even if you do not want to use its effect, you can either: 
-lock it every turn for ginseng
-use it for base's effect cost
Also, it looks like a Nevermore nendoroid.

Triggers are the standard ones with effect with the extra critical for the pressure, just in case you do NOT get to crossride. Either ways, have fun with this deck in your online vanguard platforms. You could always go for the 6 draw 6 critical as and when you like.

P.S. This is NOT MY PERSONAL BUILD. As I said earlier in my post, I am a very selfish character. This is just some consistent random jimmy build on the internet. I do not randomly give my KFC recipes to people who do not deserve it. My build would suffer from a lot of flaming just because people cannot see from my POV.

Welp, hope netdeckers have fun with this deck!

Signing off,
Jack of No Trade ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0 Comments:

Post a Comment